Address: Department of Architecture, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Alternate email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web site: sdngnet.com.
Place and date of birth: Omu, Odogbolu LGA, Ogun State, Nigeria. March 29, 1959.
Spouse's Name: Dr. (Mrs.) Boguslawa Prucnal Ogunsote (Polish, Ph.D. Architecture).
International languages: Fluent in English, Polish and Yoruba. Some knowledge of Hausa, German, Russian and French.
Countries Visited: Austria, Benin Republic, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Italy, Kenya,
Libya, Poland, Spain, Togo, The Canaries Islands, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Work History and Academic Positions
Employer Position Duration
Federal University of Technology, Akure. Full Professor 26Feb2003 to date.
Federal University of Technology, Yola. Visiting Professor 2005 to date.
Federal University of Technology, Akure. Associate Professor 2001 to 2003.
Multi-Systems Consultants, Kano Senior Architect 1999- 2000.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Senior Lecturer. 1998-2001.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Lecturer I. 1992-1998.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Lecturer II. 1988- 1992.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Assistant Lecturer. 1985-1988.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Honorary 1984-1985.
Modulor Group of Architects, Lagos. Site Assistant. July to Sep 1980.
Cocoa Industries Limited, Ikeja, Lagos. Assistant Analyst June to Sep 1978.
School Period Qualification
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 1990-1995 Master of Business Administration
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 1985-1990 Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Architecture
Cracow University of Technology 1979-1984 MSc Architecture with DISTINCTION.
University of Lodz, Poland 1978-1979 Proficiency in Polish Language with DISTINCTION
The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Nigeria 1976-1978 GCE A/L University of Cambridge.
GCE A/L WAEC
Prospect High School, Ibadan 1972-1976 WASCE Division One with DISTINCTION.
Certifications and Accreditations
1. Registered to practice as an architect in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (F/1919).
2. Member, Nigerian Institute of Architects (M/2020).
3. Associate Member, Association of Polish Architects.
4. Foundation member, Association of Architectural Educators in Nigeria, AARCHES (M- AARCHES/178).
5. Member, Working Commission on Building Climatology (W71) of the International Council for Building Research Studies and Documentation (CIB).
Office and presentation software: Proficient in the use of the latest versions of several word-processing, spreadsheet, bitmap editing and database software. Others include PageMaker, Publisher, PowerPoint, Photoshop and CorelDraw!
Computer Aided Design, Visualization and Animation: Proficient in the use of the latest versions of AutoCAD, Autodesk Architectural Desktop, 3D Studio Max, etc.
Software development: Proficient in several programming languages including Fortran, Basic, Visual Basic, FoxPro for Windows, Microsoft Access and Microsoft FrontPage.
Other software: Proficient in the use of the latest versions of Internet and communication software, video editing software and remote access software. Proficient in the use of statistical software (SPSS-PC).
1. Six-year full scholarship of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to study Architecture in Poland. 1978 – 1984.
2. Medal for the best Master's Thesis in the Faculty of Architecture, Technical University of Cracow, Cracow, Poland from the Dean of Faculty, Professor Stanislaw Juchnowich, July 1984.
3. Yearly prize of the Architectural Institute of Public Utilities of the Faculty of Architecture, Technical University of Cracow, Cracow, Poland. Best Third Year Design, June 1982.