1. Ogunsote, O. O. and Prucnal-Ogunsote, B. (2005). Production of Intelligent and Active Architectural Drawings: Synergy of Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 with 3D Studio Max Version 7. Proceedings of the International Conference on Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure. 14-19 August, 2005.
2. Ogunsote, O. O. and Adedeji, Y.M.D. (2005). Modern Techniques of Using Timber in Building Structures and Components in Nigeria. Proceedings of the International Conference on Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure. 14-19 August, 2005.
3. Ogunsote, O. O. and Prucnal-Ogunsote, B. (2003). Sourcing of Building Materials on the World Wide Web: A Nigerian Perspective. Proceedings of the Nigerian Institute of Architects Biennial General Meeting and Conference. Theme: A Building Materials Policy for Nigeria. 3 – 6 December, Abuja. pp 122-137.
4. Adesina, S. O. and Ogunsote, O. O. (1990). Solar Homes in Nigeria - Why they never arrived. World Renewable Energy Congress, Reading, United Kingdom. 23-28 September. 5 pp.
5. Ogunsote, O. O. (1990). S4S - Spreadsheet Program for Solar Shading in Nigeria. World Renewable Energy Congress, Reading, United Kingdom. 23-28 September. 5 pp.
6. Ogunsote, O. O. (1989). Computer Assessment of Climatic Compatibility of Buildings in Nigeria. IFHP/CIB/WMO International Conference on Urban Climate, Planning and Building. Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan. 6-11 November. 15 pp.
7. Ogunsote, O. O. (1988). Information Technology and Design ‑ Notes on Electronic Alternatives to Pen, Pencil, Paper and Paint-box. The International Society for Education through Art (INSEA) Africa and Middle East Regional Congress, 7‑12 August, University of Lagos, Lagos. 10 pp.
8. Ogunsote, O. O. and Prucnal‑Ogunsote, B. (1987). The Use of Computers for Student Instruction in Building Climatology in A Developing Country like Nigeria. Second International Symposium on Building Climatology. Theme: New Developments in Building Climatology. Moscow, 12‑15 May, 1987. 11 pp.
9. Ogunsote, O. O. (1986). MOTOLA, STRESS and SHADE ‑ Educational Software for Tropical Countries. Seminar on Computer Aids: Computers and Climatic Data, British Research Station, Garston, England. 10‑11 June. 8 pp.
10. Ogunsote, O. O. (1986). Comfort and Computers. In: Urban Climatology in Tropical Countries: The Effect of Climate on Urbanisation in the Tropics. 14‑17 April. Nairobi, Kenya.